Friday, September 10, 2010

new agent code name?

Oooo, Agent R, tell me what it is! Or is it super-duper TOP SECRET AND DON'T COME NEAR IT OR I WILL HAVE TO BEAT YOU WITH SOGGY BREAD STICK?

Not quite sure why it would be a soggy bread stick, except that I usually happen to have one to hand. A lovely baguette. Un French Loaf. A sticky-with-butter-wrapped-in-foil-ready-for-the-oven stick of garlic bread. Um UMMM.

Or is that just me?

Catcha laters, spylets. Have made myself hungry so am off to eat my latest weapon of choice - a Subway Foot Long.

TTFN

The Mamma G Spike of Spikes
mwah mwah

1 comment:

  1. Hi G-Mamma,
    Its Agent Y, my friend Agent R's code name is:
    Agent R
    Inhave told a few spylets about you and they are far by impressed. (In a good way)
    so G-mamma,
    over and out

    Agent Y

    ReplyDelete